Saturday, May 15, 2010

Wedding Anniversary




Hello everyone, this is the first time I have ever posted on a blog - wish me luck! Brady and I are celebrating our 2nd wedding anniversary today, crazy. Anywho, our summer has been going quite grand thus far. We spent the first week of May in Mexico on vacation - words cannot describe how wonderful it was to not think about school or work for an entire week. Other than that I will be interning for the Utah Cancer Control Program (UCCP) at the UDOH for my field experience this summer, and I am in the process of adding questions to the Utah BRFSS for my project.

Some pictures from our vacation are above, more are available on facebook if you are interested.


1 comment:

  1. happy anniversary! i forgot about your mexico trip. looks like it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete