Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hi guys

Wow, I just checked the blog today and like everyone has posted except for me! I haven't been anywhere fun like Mexico or England, but Billings has been pretty relaxing. Dan and I have actually been able to watch TV at night! . . . and yes Brad I am caught up on Lost. But I have to say I'm pretty disappointed. I don't know how they are going to wrap it all up with one more episode- it just gets weirder and weirder. And why does everyone have to be dying?! We have also been watching Glee (which I really like) and American Idol (I'm so happy that Casey got kicked off! his hair was disgusting). We have been able to spend lots of time with both our families which has been super fun. I've already done 100 hours for my fieldwork with the health department and I'm hoping to figure out what exactly I am doing for my project this next week. Also, my sister-in-law is getting married next week, so we have been helping with lots of wedding planning stuff. That's about it. If I ever take any pictures I will be sure to post them!

1 comment:

  1. No kidding about Lost! It's been driving MaryAnne and me crazy. I'll just be glad when it's over so it can't stress me out anymore. I'm glad you're caught up. I'm going to watch the Finale on Monday or Tuesday, and then I want to talk about it!

    ReplyDelete