Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy Friday

Ok, well to be honest I haven't done much as pertaining to my fieldwork, but I've been having some fun! Last week Chance and I went to my home in Lodi, California and we had a great time. We left snow for sunshine and it felt great. We were also able to spend a day in San Fran with my sister and niece Lily.

Also Chance started physical therapy school this past Monday, I don't think I told everyone but he was accepted to Rocky Mountain University here in Provo. This school was truly a blessing for us! Anyways I will be heading up to the health department on Tuesday and I am excited to get started. Isn't it amazing not having class though?? Seriously sooo great!

1 comment:

  1. Amen to no class. No assignments, no tests, no lectures...ah...

    ReplyDelete