Monday, July 26, 2010

Madame Secretary

So after "hanging up" on Brad in a google chat today (sorry, Brad!!!) I thought I'd better at least post about my life!

Of note, last week I met Kathleen Sibelius.


Okay, I didn't meet her (and no, my picture is not nearly as amazing as Alex's--looks like a great summer, Alex!), but I set up chairs for her and sat on the third row to watch her speak. She's not as tall as she looks in pictures, but she is a woman with a presence! I think she definitely earned her governorship and cabinet appointment. It was fun to hear what she had to say.

Other than that, things are continuing much as normal. I hit 300 hours this week (wahoo!) but I still have three weeks left on the job. I'll be back August 15th. I'm totally excited for classes (Is that still nerdy?) and school supply shopping. See you in a month!

Brad: are you in New York, yet?!! I didn't even get to ask!!!!

1 comment: